Commercial Garage Door Installation Boerne, TX
Commercial Garage Door Installation Services
Once you have selected the door for your business, the next step is installation. It is essential to understand that the installation process for a door requires attention to detail, advanced technical knowledge, and precise attention to detail. Listed below are the steps involved in the installation process of your new door:
- Our expert technicians will first perform a comprehensive inspection to confirm the proper size of the door and make sure that there are no obstructions that would negatively affect the installation process. Once the inspection is complete and space or area is ready for the installation process to begin, we will work with the customer to find an installation appointment that best suits their time and schedule.
- Technicians will arrive at the scheduled time and begin the process by installing the drive unit, which houses the motor that operates the raising and lowering of the door. Once the drive unit is installed, the track which guides the door will be attached to the drive unit.
- All track sections will be attached according to the type of track (there are various types and options) and the manufacturer's instructions.
- The mounting bracket will be attached to the end of the track and anchored to the beam located above the door's opening. The mounting bracket is responsible for properly distributing the motor's pull to ensure that it is evenly distributed.
- The motor will be attached to a beam in the exact center of the. This is a vital step that requires exact precision.
- Once the motor is attached correctly, its wires will be connected along the ceiling and switch on the wall, which will power the motor.
- Infrared safety sensors will be installed, which will detect any objects in the path of the heavy door to stop it and ensure that no one is hurt, and that property is not damaged.
- The last step is attaching the door itself to the door opening system.